Wednesday 11 April 2012

My Other Blog

Hello all,

I have a favour to ask of you I'm afraid....  No, wait!! Please come back!! It's nothing massive I promise!

All I'm asking is that you please check out a separate blog that I have set aside for my writing attempts. It's still in the first desgins of beings et up and some of the first few random ramblings are a few years old by now but I am currently working on my own piece of fiction (has been posted in Fictionpress.net too) and I'd really appreciate some feedback or even just some knowledge that people have seen it.

The site address is : http://beesbuzzoriginal.blogspot.co.uk/  Chapter 1 of my work has just been posted (yes, that is it's current title and no it won't stay that forever!).

Thanks guys and gals, it does mean a lot!

2 comments:

Launna said...

I love reading, I was a voracious reader until the past few years... I need to find a few new authors I love to read, great blog:)

Unknown said...

Hey there! I came across your blog through goodreads.com! I am your newest blog follower!

I definitely will be checking out your other blog with some of your writing. I think it's a great idea to get feedback and to keep your creative juices flowing! I have been thinking about doing the same thing!

Anyway, I also have a blog and would love it if you stopped by sometime. :)

I will be checking back soon!

Best Wishes,
Mia at The Muses Circle