Wednesday 11 January 2012

Spreading Out The Reviews

Greetings all!

I have made a New Year's Resolution this year to read every book and eBook I have and haven't yet got round to reading before I buy any new books. This means that a lot of the books I am reading this year are going to be classics that I've put off for a while (Dickens, War & Peace, Crime & Punishment etc).

Some of these books are rather large and, as such, will take a while for me to read. This would mean that there'd be a large gap between each review and that's unfair on you, my followers. What I'm going to do, to try and stop this as much as possible, is to write my reviews once I've finished them but save them up and post one every Sunday as, at the moment, there are some shorter books at the top of the list.

I hope this doesn't upset anyone, but I'm trying to figure out a way to not leave you guys left waiting too long for a book review. Thank you for understanding.

Next review to be posted will be The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells.

No comments: